PreVasive Botanical Antimicrobial Cleaner - Quart
Botanical Antimicrobial Cleaner is proven to be a 99.999% effective residual action cleaner.
For Residential, Commercial & Institutional Use
Over 20 years of research, comprised of expert chemists and engineers, made with organic ingredients and recognized as safe under FIFRA by the EPA and FDA. Within minutes of application, BAC tackles surface damaging mold, organisms, pests, and insects, making it the leading antimicrobial cleaner for both commercial, residential and agricultural use.
BAC is tough enough to clean surfaces in hospitals, schools, daycares and clinics; and yet gentle enough for household surfaces, including: glass, stainless, wood, carpet, and fabrics. BAC is safe for humans and pets- safe enough, even, to be used as a produce wash. BAC, when used on industrial remediation projects, both cleans and provides residual protection against future surface damaging mold and mildew.
BAC provides a sustainable, alternative to eco-destroying products. BAC can be applied as a mist (it doesn’t need to be shaken or wiped off) and, unlike many harsh chemical products, it has a mild wintergreen scent that is not overpowering like competitors’ natural products.
BAC’s research team created a formula from whole plant naturally sourced essential oils, replacing toxic products and reimagining green, highly-effective solutions for your daily cleaning challenges.
Botanical Antimicrobial Cleaner BAC
- Thyme essential oil .23% active
- 300% better efficacy then competitors with a light wintergreen fragrance
- Much less expensive than competitors
- USDA, USEPA, FDA Recognized FIFRA 25-B Generally regarded regarded as safe!
- Spray and wipe or spray and leave on porous and non-porous
This product does not contain any toxic carrying agents like heavy metals or propylene glycol found in other so-called natural formulas. This is a Ready to Use Product.
Microemulsion systems are preferred for their long-term thermodynamic stability, low viscosity, cost economy, and aesthetic appeal. Such systems provide a method for preparing an isotropic mixture of oil and water. Major advantage of micro emulsion is in usage of the widely, easily available, environmentally friendly, and superior efficient diluents. Formulations of microemulsions are difficult tasks. These compositions give maximum stability with the optimum usage of surfactants with maximum efficacy. (BAC) is a high efficiency micro-emulsion with latest technology whole botanical essential oils and plant surfactants.
The Natural Alternative
- Active ingredient is directly from whole essential oil of white thyme
- Not irritating
- EPA GRAS
EPA, USDA, FDA FIFRA Recognized Product: BAC
- Active-Thyme essential oil, CAS-8007-46-3
- 40 CFR180.940(a) Food-contact surfaces in public eating places, dairy processing equipment, and food –processing equipment and utensils
- 40CFR 180.960 any food use site
- Minimum Risk Exemption 40CFR 152.25(t)
- EPA (GRAS) – Generally recognized as Safe
- 40 CFR 180.910 / 40 CFR 180.920 FIFRA 25 B-For use on growing crops or raw agriculture products after harvest
- 40 CFR 180.930 for use on animals