ProCotton IronMan Long-Life Carpet Cleaning Bonnets
IronMan long-life carpet cleaning bonnets utilize our unique tread-like tufting process called TRD (Total Reach Design). Unlike the small 0.2″ loops in terry cloth type bonnets, our .456″ loops dig in and comb through much deeper and effectively, and provide true two-sided cleaning.
Ours won’t bleed through, providing longer run times with fewer pad changes. Now with the use of premium ring spun, long staple, combed, virgin cotton specially made into our IronMan Yarn, you get the best design with the best bonnet yarn available. This gives you an excellent clean, long service life and excellent feel under your rotary or OP machine without the cotton shedding found on other cotton bonnets.
And don’t forget, our staggered TRD weave also allows this bonnet to penetrate deeper into the carpet fibers, not just float on the surface, giving you the best cleaning performance. See why the ProCotton IronMan may just be the world’s best carpet cleaning bonnet!
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
- Yarns sources in the USA
- Most durable cotton bonnet in the market
- Superior cleaning results over microfiber and synthetic bonnets
- Excellent cotton durability
- Runs easily and comfortably under your machine
- Reduces operator fatigue and blown circuits
- Use with Rotary or OP machines
- No shedding
- Very competitive price
Many sizes available
8.5 inch ( 15 per case )